Before completing your application please note:
* We do not adopt to homes with unaltered pets.
* if you live in a house we require the yard to be fully fenced. (Not electric fence)
* All references listed will be contacted so please notify them that we will be in touch.
* We call your vet reference to confirm your current pets are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on mandatory vaccines, heartworm testing and preventative. If you do not bring your pets to the vet for vaccines, please provide name and phone number of where you take them for those shots. If you do not have an animal please provide the name and number of the vet who treated your previous animal.
*You must be within a reasonable driving distance of the dog you are interested in adopting. We do not transport dogs to you. You will be expected to make the trip to the foster home to meet the dog.
* We do not waive or adjust the adoption fee. If you cannot afford the fee it is doubtful that you will be able to afford medical care and/or emergencies that will arise during the normal course of a dogs life.
* Completing an application does not guarantee that you will receive the animal you applied for. We reserve the right to reject any application as we see fit.
If you do not agree with or meet our requirements please do not submit an application.